Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Create exciting healthy dishes in minutes with our compact, self-containing spiralizer. The hand-held design keeps mess to a minimum collecting food as you cut it and makes spiralizing a whole range of vegetables super neat and easy.
- Spiro comes with two styles of spiralizing blade- coarse and fine- for different noodle thicknesses plus a handy grating blade for carrots and salads. It features a soft-grip lid for easy turning, and two guide arms that help keep food straight as you twist.
- Unlike conventional spiralizers, Spiro is compact and easy to store with all three blades stacking neatly together along with the clear base.
- Spiralizing vegetables is a simple way to get some of your 5 a day and offers a healthy alternative to carbs like pasta or noodles.
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Measures approx. 7.8 × 7.8 × 16 cm
For best results
- Use straight pieces of food, approx. 8 × 4 cm (3 × 1½”). Cut food to size accordingly.
- Pat dry water-heavy foods, such as courgette/zucchini, with a paper towel after spiralizing to prevent them going soggy.
- For long spirals, make sure the food is centred on the blade disc.
How to use
- Cut food into straight pieces with flat ends.
- Select blade type.
- Place food in centre of blade disc and push down onto spindle.
- Place lid on top and insert guide arms into slots.
- Twist lid clockwise and push downwards to spiralize.
Related CategoriesSafety EquipmentMattressesHome DecorPest ControlCoffeeProjector AccessoriesMattress Protectors & UnderblanketsGarden FurnitureLight GlobesFitness EquipmentTents & SheltersQuilt CoversAir PurifiersDecorative LightsLaundryKnivesCages & EnclosuresArtworkQuiltsDesksBathroom AccessoriesDrinkwareUtensils & AccessoriesBean BagsCookware