Here's how it works:
Choose Afterpay as your payment method during checkout.
Follow prompts to create an account or login to Afterpay.
4 payments every two weeks.
Nothing extra to pay when you pay on time.
Just select Afterpay as your payment method during checkout.
All you need is to have an Australian payment card, be over 18 years of age and live in Australia.
How does Afterpay work?
Afterpay is available for online orders between $0 to $1200
Browse online and add items to your cart. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method and follow the prompts.
New Afterpay users will need to create an account, returning users can just login - it’s that easy!
Late fees may apply if payments are not made on time.
What do I need to use Afterpay?
To use Afterpay you will need to:
- Live in Australia
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian debit or credit card
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
Please note that ID verification does not guarantee that your order with Afterpay will be approved, as per Afterpay’s terms. See www.afterpay.com/terms
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your cart and checkout.
- Login to Afterpay or create an account.
- Log in using your Afterpay details or register if you are new to Afterpay.
- Complete your order.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
When do I pay for my order?
The first payment will be advised at the time of purchase and a payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
What happens if my online order is cancelled?
Unfortunately, from time to time we are not able to secure all items in your order. If this occurs, a refund will be processed and Afterpay will be advised. Your payment plan will be adjusted to reflect the new total order value.