Central to the working of the Spam Act scheme is that recipients of such messages have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from the Kogan.com Database. This can be done at any time by accessing our web service communication preferences and there is an unsubscribe link embedded in each of our commercial electronic messages.
To assist Kogan.com to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- Please ensure that when subscribed to the Kogan.com Database we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from the Kogan.com Database if you do not wish to receive commercial messages from Kogan.com.
- If you receive a message from us after you have unsubscribed please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately.
We appreciate your cooperation.
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint, please contact the Kogan Privacy and Spam Officer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1300 304 292
- Mail: ATTN: Privacy and Spam Officer, Kogan, GPO Box 2579, Melbourne VIC 3001.
A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) Kogan will take as a result of your complaint.