Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The DOSS Range of UTP Video+Power Baluns allow you to connect your CCTV system using cheaper, thinner, lighter andmore readily available CAT5E cable rather than expensive andbulky RG59U cable.
The passive (non-amplified) baluns allow transmission of realtime CCTV video signals and power over cost-effective Unsheilded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable, without any compression, loss or signal degradation and without the needfor extra power supplied to be installed. Sending camera power over the same twisted pair as video means less cabling, and no power supply required to be installed near to the camera. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
- Security Monitoring System
- Multimedia Network Teaching System
- Medical Monitoring Display System
- Industrial Automation Control System
- Banking, securities, financial information display system
- Remote Network Server Monitoring
- Department Store Security
- Casino Security
- Hospitals, Airports and banks
- School Campuses
VPBPP PASSIVE VIDEO & POWER BALUN (8-WAY PUSH PIN)
The VPBPP has a mini-coax pigtail lead which allows quickmounting onto fixed cameras and allows in-camera mounting in most dome cameras. The 8-Way Push Pin terminals for UTP cable enable quick and simple installation. Working in pairs, the VPBPP eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing live CCTV color video signal up to 400m (1300ft).
The superior interference rejection and low emissions ofthe VPBPP allow signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable infrastructure. The VPBPP has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.
- Single Channel Passive Video & Power Transceiver
- 12V or 24V; DC or AC (does not convert voltage or DC?AC)
- Transmit power signal up to 250m (750ft)
- Full-motion colour signal up to 400m (1300ft) and monochrome (B&W) up to 600m (1950ft) via UTP CAT5e/6
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
- Real-time transmission
- Male BNC with extended mini-coax pigtail
- 8way Push Pin terminals
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surgeprotection
- Lightning protection design Grade III
- 50dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
- Compact size and easy installation
- ABS engineering plastic housing