Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
TP-Link CPE210 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi OutdoorCPE
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power
- Over 5km wireless transmission
- Centralised Management System
- Outdoor stabilised enclosure
- 6000V Lightning Protection
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Enterprise Hardware Design
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gainantennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from-30? (-22?) to
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
High Power & High Sensitivity
In advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE210 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Professional Outdoor Design
CPE210 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world’s most hostile climate conditions.
- Weatherproof Design:With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardwaredesign, CPE210 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment(-30°C~70°C).
- DoubleProtection against ESD Attacks:Besides its grounding terminal, CPE210 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The CPE210’s additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resultingin a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
5km Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in thefield.
PharosControl – Centralised Management System
CPE210 also comes equipped with centralised management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC – Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to apply more specific configurations.
- Processor:Qualcomm Atheros 560MHzCPU, MIPS 74Kc
- Memory:64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB Flash
- 1 × 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN0,Passive PoE in)
- 1 × 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN1, Passive PoE
- 1 Grounding Terminal
- 1 Reset Button
- Dimensions (WxDxH):224 × 79 × 60mm
- Antenna Type:
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
- Beam Width: 65° (H-Plane) / 35° (E-Plane)
- Note:For more details, please refer to datasheet
- 15KV ESD Protection
- 6000V Lightning Protection
- Power Consumption:
- 10.5 Watts Max
- Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the lengthof the connecting cable.
- Power Supply:
- Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0 (+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
- Voltage range:16-27VDC
- Outdoor ASA stabilized plastic material
- IPX5 waterproof Certification
- Wireless Standards:IEEE 802.11b/g/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Proprietary Protocol:TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled)
- Wireless Speeds:
- Up to 300Mbps (40MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 144.4Mbps(20MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 72.2Mbps (10MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 36.1Mbps (5MHz,Dynamic)
- Note:Available operating frequency may vary depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.
- Reception Sensitivity:
- Transmission Power:
- 27dBm/500mw (Adjustable power by 1dBm)
- Note:Maximum transmission power may vary across different channels depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.
- Wireless Configurations:
- Pharos MAXtreamTDMA Technology
- 802.11b/g/n Modes
- Selectable Channel Width: 5/10/20/40MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmission Power Control
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- WDS Enable/Disable
- Security:WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
- SSID Broadcast Enable/Disable
- Multi-SSID withVLAN Tagging (AP mode only)
- Distance/ACK Timeout Setting
- Wireless MAC Address Filter
- Wireless Advanced:
- Beacon Interval/RTS Threshold/Fragmentation
- Threshold/DTIM Interval/AP Isolation/Short GI/Wi-Fi Multimedia
- Discovery and Remote Management via Pharos Control application
- HTTP/HTTPS Web-based management
- System Log
- SNMP Agent(v2c)
- Ping Watch Dog
- Dynamic DDNS
- SSH Server
- Wireless SignalQuality Indicators
- Signal Strength/Noise/Transmit CCQ/CPU/Memory
- Monitors: Throughput/Stations/Interfaces/ARP/Routes/WAN/DHCP
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Speed Test
- System-level Optimizations:
- Optimized IGMP Snooping/Proxy for multicast applications
- Hardware watch dog
Related CategoriesExternal Storage Cables & AdaptersCar ChargerOver & On-Ear HeadphonesRemote ControlsPOS / ScanningStylus PensAV ExtendersVOIP GatewaysMobile Phone Hand SetsTablet PC AccessoriesChromebooksKVM Switch & VideoDrive EnclosuresBundle & Save!GundamA/V&AudioExtDevicesScannersPower BanksWindows TabletsProjectorsConsole AccessoriesKVM Switch/ExtendersMobile Phone AccessoriesHome ElectricalNotebook Power Options