Kogan.com is a portfolio of retail and services businesses including Kogan Retail (the Kogan.com and DickSmith.co.nz retail websites), Kogan Marketplace, Kogan Mobile, Kogan Internet, Kogan Insurance and Kogan Travel. The Kogan brand is renowned for price leadership through digital efficiency. The company is focused on making in-demand products and services more affordable and accessible. Kogan.com is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
- Kogan Retail and Kogan Marketplace offers products from leading brands across a wide range of categories including consumer electronics, appliances, homewares, hardware, toys, and many more. Kogan.com also owns and operates a suite of exclusive private label brands.
- Kogan Mobile provides value-based mobile offerings.
- Kogan Internet provides value-based NBN™ internet plans.
- Kogan Insurance offers simple and affordable home, contents, landlord, car and travel insurance.
- Kogan Travel provides incredible travel deals to the most popular destinations.
We’ve grown so much since our humble beginnings in 2006, but three key pillars have always remained:
An unwavering commitment to provide Aussies with better value products and services.
A constant obsession to create the best possible shopping experience, from easy purchasing, to efficient delivery and reliable after-sales support.
Our revolutionary online-only business model that allows us to bypass the expenses of bricks and mortar stores and pass the savings onto our customers.
“Kogan is the most recognisable face of the online retailing revolution in Australia.”
Inside Retail Magazine