In certain circumstances, you may need to return a product, either because you realise it's not what you wanted, or because it's exhibiting faults. In either instance, Kogan.com's Customer Service Team will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you come to a speedy resolution.
If you change your mind or if the item isn't what you were looking for, please refer to our Returns Policy for further information.
If you are experiencing issues with your product, please refer to our Help Centre first for instant answers to frequently asked questions. If the issue persists, you can contact our support team for further troubleshooting or to start a warranty claim.
Many issues can be resolved quickly using Live Chat or over the phone.
To lodge a warranty claim:
- Simply contact our Support team and provide your purchase details along with a quick description of the fault.
- Our support team will provide troubleshooting and determine whether the product will need to be returned for assessment. If the product does need to be returned to us under warranty, we will arrange return shipping at no cost to you.
- Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess the unit and resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Please Note: While the return process may take up to 30 days, excluding transit times, or 45 days for DSLR cameras, we endeavour to complete returns as quickly as possible, and many are resolved within the week. Return delivery times are estimates only and may vary based on location.
Our Support Team will assist with any warranty queries, but to ensure your issue is resolved as smoothly as possible, please note the following key aspects of our Warranty Policy:
- In the unlikely event that you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please endeavour to inform our support team immediately. We require that all damage in transit claims are made within three days of receipt of goods.
- If the fault is reported within the first 14 days from delivery, You will be supplied with a new replacement product, store credit or refund of the full purchase price, including shipping and any extended care.
- If the product experiences a major fault within the warranty period You will be provided with a replacement, or if requested, a store credit or refund. The credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost. If the unit experiences a minor repairable fault, We will elect whether to repair, replace or refund your product under warranty.
- If the product is replaced, any remaining warranty period will roll over to cover the replacement.
- Where a warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the item, We will provide the contact information of the manufacturer and assist in resolution of the claim.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.