Pay using Fixed Payment Options at Kogan.com
Fixed Payment Options are subject to eligibility criteria and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. The general terms for a Fixed Payment Option are included in your Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information booklet under the heading Fixed Payment Option. Some of these are set out here.
- your available credit will be reduced by the amount attributable to the fixed payment option;
- an establishment fee or early termination fee may apply
- while it continues, the fixed payment option will have a different APR than the standard APR that would have otherwise applied to the fixed payment option amount, or to the rest of your account. The APR(s) otherwise applicable to your account will continue to apply to all other transactions and other amounts debited to your account;
- during each statement period you will be required to pay a monthly instalment, which will include principal and interest charges payable in connection with the fixed payment option and will be part of the minimum payment due. If you fail to pay the monthly instalment (this requires you to pay the minimum payment due plus any overdue amount) by the payment due date then:
- that monthly instalment will, from the day after the payment due date, be charged interest at the non-promotional rate; and
- we may cancel any fixed payment option, in which case, any outstanding balance of the fixed payment option will revert to the standard APR;
- you cannot transfer any part of the outstanding balance of your account to the fixed payment option except as part of a special promotion;
- if you make a payment which exceeds the minimum payment due plus any overdue amount, the excess amount will be applied to pay the balance of your account (excluding the outstanding balance of the fixed payment option). We may (but are not obliged to) apply any further excess to pay the balance of your fixed payment option; and
- if you have a rewards program attached to your account, the fixed payment option does not earn rewards points.
- When you enter into a Fixed Payment Option at Kogan.com you will be required to agree to these additional changes to your Credit Card Terms and Conditions:
- the number and amount of instalments;
- the APR that will apply to them;
- a Fixed Payment Option fee (FPO Fee) (this may be quoted as a percentage of the purchase or a dollar amount);
- the Fixed Payment Option fee (and interest on it) will form part of your Retail Purchase Balance and the Retail Purchase APR will apply to them; and
- details of your Fixed Payment Option will be set out in your credit card statement.