Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by MILLS BRANDS PTY LIMITED (ABN 45 117 885 828)
In addition to your statutory rights (listed on the website separately), the seller offers a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase (unless noted otherwise). The use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period.
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution the seller can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. If the products are unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. In the case of a minor failure, the seller warranty may cover fitment of replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
Should you wish to claim a warranty on your item, please contact us.
Warranties do not apply where items are resold/rented for the purpose of profit.
Should you wish to return a faulty item, please contact us along with your order number. Photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested to assist in the return process. Prior to returning any item, our Customer Service Department must first issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number.
14 Day Returns
If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
· We must be notified within 14 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time.
· The item must be returned at the buyer's cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
· The item is securely packed to ensure it is received in original and re-saleable condition.
· The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when received
· Do NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
· Handling fees will apply at 20% of the purchase price.
· The refund amount will not include original freight costs (where freight costs were listed separately).
· If the item has sustained damage in transit or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required
If you wish to take up this offer, please send us an email stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return. Our Customer Service team will respond to your email and, if applicable, issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number. All other relevant information will be given to you at this time. MB will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.