Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by ELINZ ELECTRONICS PTY. LTD. (ABN 98135817819)
- We have made every effort to describe the item and our terms fully. Please ensure that you have read and understood the entire product listing, including these terms and conditions, and accepted the costs involved (including shipping charges) before you place a bid or purchase the item. If you have any questions, please ask them prior to bidding or purchase.
- We endeavour to display products at a competitive price. We reserve the right to modify prices published on our website at any time.
- All purchases include GST unless otherwise stated.
Postage & Delivery
- We usually post within 2 days of receiving a cleared payment.
- We will deliver each ordered product/s to the place of delivery designated by you. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct shipping address is entered.
- Every effort is made to deliver ordered products within the estimated delivery time
- The estimated delivery times for products are during business hours (9am to 5pm) Monday to Friday excluding VIC Public Holidays.
- Estimated delivery times may vary due to circumstances beyond the control of Elinz.
Installation & Fees
- We are not responsible for the installation/reinstallation of this item and will not refund any installation/reinstallation fee paid for the item to be installed/reinstalled even if the unit is or has become faulty, despite our efforts to avoid fault. (Hence, at your request, and at no charge to you, we can test your item prior to shipment to ensure it is working. Please note that this will involve opening or cutting the manufacturer's sealed packaging, and will delay shipment of your item by 24 hours.)
- Please note that items are not tested prior to sending unless requested by you. Despite our efforts to ensure the manufacturer produces products of a consistently high standard, faults can sometimes occur.
- Prior to installing/reinstalling the units, we strongly advise you bench-test the unit first or to test the unit before completely install it into the vehicle to ensure the unit is working as expected as to avoid wasting any time or money.
- It is important for you to understand these terms and conditions before you make any purchases. By making any purchase, you accept these terms and conditions and accept that these terms and conditions (above) remain in force above and beyond any guarantee(s) provided by any other third party. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, please do not purchase this item.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
- If you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase, try talking to us first! We will always try to help you solve any problems and we will provide refunds or replacements if appropriate.
- We try to help our customers to rectify any problems, within reasonable limits. Depending on the situation, we may still entertain warranty requests after the warranty period has expired, however we are under no obligation, and do so on a case-by-case basis.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.