Best Buys Online
Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by BELIC TOOLS & MACHINERY PTY. LTD. (ABN 63 006 948 287)
Since our founding in 1987, we have taken great pride in providing high-quality products that offer great utility and functionality at an affordable price. While our product range has changed over the years, our mission has remained the same: We strive to offer an easy & happy shopping experience every time you shop and give you the best products possible at discounted prices. Everything from HOME & GARDEN, FARMING EQUIPMENT, AUTO & STORAGE, or anything you can think of... you can find it at Best Buys Online store!
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Account dashboard.
Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
- Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a unique tracking number.
- Buyers must provide us with correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment. Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid.
- Signature is required. We strongly advise all customers that they provide a delivery address where someone is available to sign for the goods during business hours.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be lifted by hand. If the item is heavier than 50 kg, courier may require your assistance unloading from the vehicle. If the item is heavier than 100 kg, a forklift will be required to unload at the destination. If customers don’t have means to unload, you may be required to pick it up from a designated courier depot, OR pay an extra fee for the tailgate to unload the item when delivering to your nominated address. Please send us a message or call us to arrange.
- Once your item reaches the nearest depot, the courier provider may contact you via phone to notify of the delivery day. Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (9am-5pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
- A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
- We cannot guarantee door to door delivery for every customer. Buyers in remote areas such as farms, islands, mining camps, small towns, or out-of-towners, etc may need to collect from their nearest freight depot.
For your peace of mind, we offer a 12 months spare parts and labour warranty for all brands from the date of purchase. You can check on product description for details.
We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience enjoyable. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us for assistance.
Warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by us.
We accept returns. You may return an item for a refund within 14 days of delivery; all you need to do is ship the item back to us. Return credits will be issued once the item is received and inspected.
Return Eligibility: Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from Customer Service. Please note that you must comply with all return instructions provided to you via phone or via Kogan Help Desk . All returns must be directed through Customer Service. If you do without instructions, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your returns may not be accepted.
When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered, which may include repairs, replacement items or store credit at our discretion.
Applicable freight fees will be deducted from your refund in cases where you have changed your mind and wish to return your product. This also applies to orders cancelled while in transit.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.