Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by SELTAEB MUSIC PTY. LTD. (ABN 16 082 171 097)
Axiom Music is your one stop destination for high quality, affordable musical instruments. We import and sell direct a wide range of musical instruments for adults and children. Why buy from retail stores when the same quality is available at a third the price?
Axiom Instruments are individually selected and specified right here in Australia and made in the very best factories in Asia to provide a quality range of musical instruments ideal for the beginner. We also manufacture a select range of professional quality products for the more serious musician.
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Account dashboard.
We're sure you'll be delighted with your new Axiom instrument! But if, for any reason, you are less than satisfied you may return the instrument to us within 14 days of the date of your order for a full refund. Of course, there are a few conditions we need to ask you to observe:
• Item must be in new, resaleable condition with no marks or damage
• Item must be returned in the original packaging
• All accessories and manuals must be included
• Return Freight is to be paid for by the customer
• Item must be well packed to avoid damage in transit. Any damage incurred will be deducted from the refund
Axiom products are made to a very high standard and carefully checked prior to shipping. However, sometimes faults may develop and for this reason we offer a 2 Year Manufacturing Defect Warranty on all our products.
Our Warranty covers any fault which can be traced to a fault in the manufacture of the product. The warranty does not cover faults arising from normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage. There are some specific exclusions to our Warranty.
• If a fault develops within 90 days from date of purchase return freight will be paid by Axiom
• If a fault develops after 90 days but within 24 months the freight to Axiom is payable by the customer. Axiom will cover the cost of freight back to the customer.
• Items returned to us for warranty repair will be either repaired or replaced at our discretion.
• If claiming for damage in transit claim must be made within 7 days of arrival
• Warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.