Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Would You Rather Book for Kids - The Ultimate Interactive Game Book For Kids Filled With Hilariously Challenging Questions and Silly Scenarios Perfect For the Entire Family!
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Would you rather… be yelled at by Mom or Dad?
Are you looking to have a fun-filled night for the whole family, break the ice in a social setting, or maybe have something to do while travelling?This Would You Rather game book made specially for kids and their families and friends will have hours feeling like minutes and have everyone thinking hard and laughing even harder!
Would You Rather For Kids includes:
- Over 200 clean, challenging and hilarious questions tailored specifically for kids and their friends and families
- Many different varieties of Would You Rather situations including ones that are comedic, thought-provoking, outrageous, and more!
- The perfect tool for breaking the ice and eliminating any awkwardness at parties or social settings where not everyone knows each other
- Makes a great gift for any occasion
- A special bonus at the end of the book for even more laughs
- Get the Kindle edition for FREE when you get the paperback
- A unique tutorial on how to play a Would You Rather Game that will not only keep you entertained for hours but also introduce some competition for even more fun! Great for family bonding and bonding among friends!
Click Add to Cart Now if You Are Ready to Have a Book That Will Provide Hours of Fun for Any Occasion and Bring Everyone Closer!
Related CategoriesKids & Children > ABC Books KidsFiction > Graphic NovelsWorld MusicFiction > Fantasy FictionSportAnimated FeatureAnimeBargainsCookery/WineFiction > General FictionAction4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > LawNon-Fiction > Social Services & WelfareNon-Fiction > EducationNon-Fiction > TransportationNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesStage MusicalsSport > MotorsportKids & Children > Children's Non-FictionFiction > Crime & MysteryDramaFiction > RomanceNon-Fiction > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentKids & Children > LEGO