Added to Cart
More deals you may like
He says that’s his best offer. Is it
She says she agrees. Does she
The interview went great-or did it
He said he’d never do it again. But he did.
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to “speed-read” people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You’ll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro’s professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction Books > PsychologyNon-Fiction Books > Lifestyle & FashionClassicNon-Fiction > LawMusicNon-Fiction Books > Language & LinguisticsComedyNon-Fiction Books > Accounting & FinanceChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Hot Wheels Non-Fiction > Religion & BeliefsNon-Fiction Books > Library & Info Sciences4K Ultra HD | Sci FiSport > MotorsportGift Books & CardsNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Booktoberfest SaleFiction > Historical FictionNon-Fiction > Self-Help & Personal DevelopmentNon-Fiction > Society & Culture2020 Calendars > 2020 Wall CalendarsForeignChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionFiction > Action & AdventureNon-Fiction Books > DictionariesFiction Books > Romance