Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Washing Machine Installation - Front loader/Top Loader
Washing machine installation made easy.
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Let us take care of your washing machine installation – you won’t have to lift a finger.
Organising installation for your new front or top loader washing machine can be a confusing process.
Luckily, we can organise the whole thing for you. Here’s how it works:
1. Once you purchase your installation, we’ll arrange for a licensed installer in your area to contact you and discuss the installation.
2. Book your installation on a date that suits you
3. Your installer will visit your home on your preferred date to have your washing machine running at peak performance!
- Removal of your old washing machine if needed
- Removal of transit bolts if needed
- Installation of your new washing machine and connection to existing water and power
- Levelling of your washing machine
- Test cycles to make sure there are no leaks
- Removal of all rubbish
Swap-overs of appliances that are like-for-like in size and requirements are included as part of every installation. However, if extra work needs to be done, extra charges will apply.
The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout, location and structure of your house. As a result, some additional costs may apply.
The most common reasons for additional costs are:
- Adding new water outlets (TBQ)
- If an anti-flood hose protector is required (TBQ)
- If a pressure limiting valve is required (TBQ) – certain models will require less than 500 kPA water pressure
- If a water isolation valves is required (TBQ)
- Installing new power points (from $150)
- Installing complete new water lines (TBQ)
- Installing complete new power circuits (TBQ)
- Running of extension hoses ($80)
TBQ = to be quoted
Please note that anti-flood hose protectors require a minimum 80mm cabinetry hole. Please assess hose access for any under bench installation.
Note: Your installation specialist will call you ahead of time to discuss the location of your new appliance. If the installer comes to your house and unexpected charges are required, they will explain the reasons and requirements for the additional charges (if there are any) before proceeding. If you choose then not to proceed, a non-refundable callout fee of $99 will be payable.
Peace of mind installation
The quality of your installation plays a big role in the maximum efficiency, safety and long term reliability of your rangehood.
When you arrange your installation through us, we guarantee the services of a licensed installer who specialises in rangehood installations. Don’t risk your investment with anything less!
Please note: service includes installation only. Washing machine not included.
This Product is offered and supplied by a 3rd Party pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. We may refer you to Zwecks for installation, or you can contact Zwecks directly who hold a contractor’s licence or another licensed airconditioning company.
Related CategoriesHumidifiersFan & Cooling ProductsToasters & GrillsBlanketsVacuum CleanersWater Purifiers & DispensersJuicersScales (Bathroom)DryersKettlesScales (Kitchen)RangehoodsPortable Air ConditionersKitchen & Bathroom FixturesDishwashersJewellery CleanersDiffusersIrons & Garment SteamersFood DehydratorsSurface CleanersCarpet & Steam CleanersCooking AppliancesEvaporative CoolersKitchen AccessoriesPizza Ovens