Added to Cart
VIETNAM: The Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 14 Day Tour - 2 Adults
VIETNAM: The Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 14 Day Tour - 2 Adults
Discover intriguing temples and breathtaking landscapes.
Soak up old-world charm and natural beauty as you journey through these two fascinating countries. Deal Must End 30 June 2015!
Immerse Yourself in the Culture and History of Two Incredible Countries on this 14 Day/13 Night Small Group Tour, Including All Local Transport, 13 Nights Accommodation, 20 Delicious Meals, Numerous Guided Tours & Entrance Tickets, a Traditional 1 Hour Khmer Massage and Airport Transfers on Arrival and Departure!
As two of Southeast Asia’s most interesting and beautiful countries, Vietnam and Cambodia demand to be explored. You’re guaranteed to fall in love with the dramatic landscapes, rich histories and vibrant cultures, which are unlike anywhere else in the world.
Immerse yourself in bustling cities, gaze in awe at majestic ancient temples and experience the exotic tastes of local cuisine. Combining the best of both countries, this exciting tour will fill you with wonder at every step.
- 13 Incredible Nights in 3 Star Accommodation – 11 nights in hotels, 1 night soft sleeper train, 1 night luxury cruise
- All Domestic Flights within Vietnam and Cambodia, Train Fares and Local Transportation during the tour
- Two Days on a Luxury Cruise on beautiful Halong Bay where you’ll get the chance to go kayaking, try a Vietnamese cooking class and more!
- 20 Delicious Meals – experience the exotic flavours of local cuisines, in a variety of stunning locations
- Numerous Guided Tours & Entrance Tickets – including Halong Bay, My Son, Mekong Delta, Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat and more! Your English-speaking guide will bring the history and culture of each destination to life!
- Traditional 1 Hour Khmer Massage – take a relaxing break from your travels and let your tensions melt away
- Airport Transfers by Private Car at both ends of your journey
- Take a luxury cruise on the breathtaking Halong Bay – marvel at the beauty of the surrounding islands and visit the magical Sung Sot Cave
- Explore bustling street stalls and markets where you can practice your bargaining and shop for exotic souvenirs
- Visit the ancient Hindu temples at My Son, and soak up the history as you wander through the peaceful grounds
- Climb about a motor boat and jet down the rivers of the Mekong Delta to the fascinating Cai Be Floating Market
- See how the locals live as you pass through rice fields and fishing villages
- Clamber through the original tunnel system used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam/US war
- Get an insight into the bloody Khmer Rouge regime at the ’Killing Fields’ near Phnom Penh
- Behold one of the great ancient wonders of the world – the temples of Angkor Wat, with their intricate carvings and awe-inspiring monuments
Day 1: Hanoi
- Get picked up from the airport and check in to Noble Boutique Hotel in the exciting Hanoi Old Quarter
- You’ll have free time to explore the city, with its French-colonial buildings, majestic boulevards and bustling streets. You might like to visit the Temple of Literature or watch the world go by with a cafe au lait at a little street caffe
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Prepare yourself for a magical experience as you step on board the Alova Gold Cruise, which will take you through the peaceful and beautiful Halong Bay
- Relax on the sundeck, go swimming or kayaking and take a Vietnamese cooking class
- You’ll stop at Titop Island where you can take a dip and lie on the warm sands
- Settle in for the night with a delicious dinner and a visit to the bar, then try your hand at squid fishing!
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Wake up on the ship and enjoy a tasty breakfast before visiting Sung Sot Cave in your kayak
- Try a traditional flower carving class before disembarking
- Dine on exquisite Vietnamese cuisine at a harbour restaurant
- Head back to buzzing Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi (Free Day) – Overnight train to Da Nang
- Spend your day exploring Hanoi’s Old Quarter – perhaps visit the water puppet show!
- Tonight you’ll board the overnight train to Da Nang. Gaze out the window at the stunning coastline and settle into your bunk
Day 5: Da Nang (Free Day)
- Your train arrives in Da Nang at 11.30am, and you’ll then check into a superior room at the Vinh Hung 3 Hotel in the ancient port town of Hoi An
- You might explore the many shops selling everything from silk lanterns to tailored clothes and shoes or dine in one of the many gourmet restaurants along the riverside
Day 6: Hoi An – My Son Tour
- Visit the ancient holy Hindu temples of My Son, built by the kings of Champa for worship of the god Shiva, also known as Bhadresvara
- Explore the huge religious complex, comprising over 70 stunningly intricate towers and temples
- In the afternoon, take a boat trip on the beautiful Thu Bon River and see the locals working the land
Day 7: Hoi An – Flight – Ho Chi Min City
- Say goodbye to Hoi An and board your flight to Ho Chi Min City
- Once your arrive, you’ll check in to the Silverland Central Hotel
- Spend the rest of the day exploring Vietnam’s largest city, with its street stalls, boutiques and markets
Day 8: Mekong Delta – Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long Tour
- Drive through beautiful rice fields into the Mekong Delta, where you’ll take a motorised boat to the Cai Be Floating Market
- Keep cruising down the river to visit small villages and visit a local fruit plantation
- Indulge in a lunch of fresh fish caught in the river, as you sit in a beautiful bonsai garden listen to traditional southern Vietnamese folk music
Day 9: Cu Chi Tunnel Tour
- Spend the day at Cu Chi – a famously heroic district during the Vietnam/US war
- Explore the original tunnel system used by soldiers, covering an area of over 220km
- It’s difficult to imagine the destruction and trauma this area saw, as it is now a peaceful, rural area where you’ll see ducks and water buffalo bathing in the river
Day 10: Ho Chi Min City – Phnom Penh
- You’ll leave Ho Chi Min City in the morning and drive to the border to enter Cambodia!
- The bus journey takes around 6-7 hours – use the time to relax and gaze out at the stunning landscapes you pass through
- Once you arrive in Phnom Penh, you’ll check in to the King Grand Boutique Hotel
Day 11: Phnom Penh – Killing Fields Choeung Ek – Russian Market
- Today you’ll visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious ‘Killing Fields’ of Choeung Ek. Your private tour guide will give you an insight into the bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge
- In the afternoon, explore Psar Toul Tom Pong, also known as the ‘Russian Market’ where anything and everything is for sale
- Later on, take a relaxing boat cruise down the spectacular Mekong Delta
Day 12: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- Leave Phnom Penh and embark on the journey to Siem Reap. After approximately 6 hours by bus you’ll be checking in to the Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel
- You’ll be free to spend the evening dining on delicious Cambodian cuisine at one of the city’s modern restaurants
Day 13: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat Temple
- We’ve saved the best til last – today you’ll head to the world-famous Angkor Wat Temples, one of the most important archeological sites of Southeast Asia
- Extending over 400 square kilometres, the park consists of scores of temples, monuments and hydraulic structures built by the ancient Khmer civilisation and is a truly incredible sight to behold
Day 14: Siem Reap – Departure
- After breakfast, enjoy free time in Siem Reap until it is time to be transferred to the airport for your departing flight
- This tour takes you to all the unmissable sights, making the history and culture of the region come alive thanks to insightful information provided by your local guide
- With a mix of guided tours and free time to explore during the trip, you’ll get to do and see everything on your list!
- All accommodation is wonderfully comfortable and beautifully decorated, with all modern amenities. Each stay provides the opportunity to relax and unwind, before another big day of sightseeing!
- Once you have selected your favourite option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you complete your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and unique booking code
- Please follow the instructions on your email to redeem your voucher
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Travel Insurance is very strongly recommended. To buy through Kogan Travel and receive a 20% discount click here
- Travel Dates: 01 June 2015 – 01 June 2016 (Excludes 10 – 16 Feb 2016)
- Buy now – deal must end 30 June 2015!
- Confirm your dates by 30 September 2015
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- For this tour, the definition of a Child is anyone who is 7 years old or younger at the start of the tour. People 8 years or older at the start of the tour must purchase an Adult tour.
- Child Policy: Additional children (0-7 years old only) will be charged at 75% of the adult rate. People 8 years or older will be charged at 100% of the adult rate.
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
- Flight into Vietnam
- Flight out of Cambodia
- Personal expenses
Want to know more about this exciting tour?
- Check out http://goasiatravel.com/14-day-the-best-of-vietnam-and-cambodia for more information about the resort
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.