Added to Cart
USA: 24 Day East Coast USA, Canada & Alaska Tour Including Flights for Two - (Balcony Cabin)
USA: 24 Day East Coast USA, Canada & Alaska Tour Including Flights for Two - (Balcony Cabin)
Calling all adventure seekers...
$16,998Valued at $19,580
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Highlights from this bucket-list trip include tours through USA’s East Coast and mind-blowing landscapes in the Canadian Rockies, capped off with a luxury cruise through Alaska’s stunning Inside Passage.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Accommodation PLUS a 7 Night Alaska Inside Passage Cruise Including All Onboard Meals & Entertainment
- Epic Tours of Some of the Most Awe-Inspiring Natural Wonders and Epic Cityscapes That the World Has to Offer
- Return International Flights for Two
- Internal Flights
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- All On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- All Touring and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary with an Experienced Tour Leader
- 7 Night Inside Passage Alaska Cruise aboard the Spectacular Ruby Princess in Your Choice of an Inside, Outside or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Airport Taxes, Cruise Taxes and Port Charges
- New York – Washington Jefferson Hotel or similar
- Niagara Falls – Wyndham Hotel or similar
- New Jersey – La Quinta Hotel or similar
- Washington DC – Wyndham Hotel or similar
- Vancouver – Comfort Inn or similar
- Jasper – Lobstick Lodge or similar
- Banff – Banff Inns or similar
- Lake Louise – Lake Louise Inn or similar
The ‘Ruby Princess’ is the jewel in the crown of the Princess Cruises fleet. For a 360 degree virtual tour of this award-winning cruise liner click here
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2018:
- 5, 12, 19, 26 May
- 28 July
- 4, 11, 18, 25 August
- 1 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of New York City – see Times Square, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Gardens and of course the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- Let the majesty of the Canadian Rockies blow you away with soul-stirring mountains, mist-shrouded forests and legendary wildlife.
- Travel back in time with a visit to Amish Country – ride on an authentic buggy through the farmlands, and learn about a life lived away from all modern technology.
- Enjoy some free time to discover Vancouver, a city with a thriving art scene, charming villages each with their own distinct feel, fabulous food and its fair share outdoor wonders.
- Board an all-terrain Ice Explorer for a once in a lifetime ride onto the awe-inspiring Athabasca Glacier.
- Cruise Alaska on board the spectacular, award-winning Ruby Princess – a 5 Star Princess Cruises ship featuring 4 pools, 7 whirlpool spas, 10+ restaurants, live music and more!
- Enjoy a port stop in Juneau, the state capital of Alaska which borders a waterway that never freezes, but lies beneath an ice field that never melts.
- While Italy has Venice and Florence, Canada has Banff and Jasper, legendary natural marvels that are as spectacular and vital as anything the ancient Romans ever built.
Welcome to The Big Apple! On arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel to check in and relax for the remainder of the day.
Today you will be treated to a guided tour through the island of Manhattan from the top of the island in Harlem all the way down to Battery Park. Experience the hustle and bustle of Lower Manhattan as you see landmarks like the Empire State Building and Madison Square Gardens. Then, cruise along the New York Harbor on your sightseeing ferry, enjoying unobstructed views of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. You will also have the chance to explore Rockefeller Center, before stopping for an authentic lunch in Little Italy at one of the neighbourhood’s oldest restaurants. End your day in Times Square, before a free evening to relax, or head out for a night on the town.
Depart early this morning, heading north past the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to view its beautiful waterfalls, before continuing on through Seneca Lake to Niagara Falls this afternoon. Tour the American side of the Falls this evening, including the American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island for a glimpse of the colourful illuminated waters by night.
Leaving the hotel this morning, head towards the thundering water of Niagara Falls once more. Get an up-close view from Horseshoe Falls, and experience the magnitude of the falls with a cruise aboard the Maid of the Mist. Later, head south to New Jersey where you will spend the night. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to hunt for bargains with a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls in the area.
Set out from New Jersey this morning bound for Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, where you will embark on a panoramic tour of the city. Begin at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and Elfert Alley, the oldest inhabited street in America. In Philadelphia’s historic area you will visit the famous Liberty Bell and Constitution Square, one of the most iconic symbols of freedom in America. Departing Philadelphia this afternoon, you will see the famous “Rocky Steps”, before continuing south past the states of Delaware and Maryland before driving on Capitol Hill in Washington. See the Capitol, Senate and White House to learn about the core of the US government, then continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington, Korea and Vietnam Memorials.
Your day begins with a visit to the Arlington National Cemetery to witness the changing of the guards and view the Kennedy family gravesite. Next, visit the Mint where you will learn how the US keeps their currency safe from counterfeiters. Later this afternoon, head North to Lancaster County- home of the Amish Community. Start your visit with a ride on an authentic Amish Buggy through the farm country, and learn all about how the Amish live away from all modern technology. Visit an Amish marketplace where you can shop for handmade arts and crafts, before departing in the late afternoon bound for New York.
Make your own way to the airport this morning for your scheduled flight to Vancouver. On arrival, make your own way to your hotel to check and and relax, or to begin your exploration of this vibrant city.
Today, you will be met at your hotel and your coach will wind its way through the farming communities of the Fraser Valley and Coast Mountains to the interior of British Columbia. Follow the Thompson River to the Albreda Glaciers, before continuing onto your final destination today – breathtaking Jasper.
Your first stop today will be Mount Robson, the highest peak of the Canadian Rockies, before travelling onwards through the jagged peaks of Jasper National Park. Home to an amazing abundance of wildlife, this area is an adventure sports lover’s playground. Take a leisurely hike through Maligne Canyon before heading south along the world-famous Icefields Parkway to take in some of nature’s most spectacular mountain scenery. Have your camera ready for possible wildlife sightings! Highlights include Athabasca Falls and the Peyto Lake. You’ll also get to ride the “Ice Explorer” across the Athabasca Glacier before checking into your hotel in Banff.
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Banff National Park! Start your morning with a leisurely hike in Johnston Canyon and stroll along the shores of picturesque Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Visit the world famous Banff Springs Hotel and Bow Falls this afternoon, before enjoying some free time in Banff, where you may choose to soak in the natural spa at the Upper Hot Springs or take a gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain (additional costs apply).
You will enjoy a scenic drive through Rogers Pass today, the highest part of the route to the Rockies. On your way through Yoho National Park, catch a glimpse of an engineering marvel: the Spiral Tunnels, before arriving in downtown Vancouver this evening.
The next three days are yours to explore Vancouver at your leisure. Widely known for its majestic natural beauty, and frequently ranked as one of the world’s most liveable cities, Vancouver has something for everyone. Stroll through some of the city’s many lush outdoor spaces such as Stanley Park or Granville Island, head to Gastown for your cultural fix, or overcome your vertigo at the Capilano Suspension Bridge, the oldest tourist attraction in the city.
Your journey continues today, as you travel to Seattle to check in for the next exciting leg of your adventure – your Alaska Inside Passage Glacier Cruise. Settle into your cabin, and enjoy your first delicious dinner onboard.
As you travel the tranquil waters aboard your luxury cruise ship, you’ll stop at ports in some of the most iconic and historic towns in Alaska and Canada. Spend this day on board researching your port stops and getting together a list of exciting excursions that you’d like to take, while being treated to the stunning views of the ocean!
Juneau is considered by many to be the most beautiful capital city in the nation. Checking in at just a little over 3,100 square miles, Juneau qualifies as the biggest American city – geographically, that is. The terrain is hilly and winding, and narrow streets present a small-town quaintness existing side-by-side with cosmopolitan sophistication. You’ll find great shopping, fine restaurants and superb museums before the ship departs at 10pm this evening.
As your ship approaches Skagway, you’ll see the town resting peacefully at the base of a river valley bordered by the Coast Mountains. The mountains, ranging from 5,000 to 7,000ft in height, seem to rise straight up from the saltwater fjord. Today, wooden sidewalks, old-fashioned saloons, quaint gift shops and horse-drawn carriages serve as reminders of the Alaskan Gold Rush days.
The icy wilderness of this spectacular national park consists of massive glaciers that stretch from the ice-draped St. Elias and Fairweather mountain ranges to the ends of majestic fjords. The park is also home to an amazing world of marine life – keep your eye out for humpback whales, sea otters, porpoises and harbor seals!
A popular destination along Alaska’s famed Inside Passage, Ketchikan is teeming with Native American culture. Home of the largest concentration of Tlingit, Haida and Tsimshian people in the state, this extraordinarily beautiful city on Revillagigedo Island boasts the world’s largest collection of totem poles, and an equally impressive selection of museums and cultural centers featuring Native dance, carvings and artifacts. Ketchikan’s calm waters and surprisingly gentle climate also make it a favorite of sports fishermen. Spend the whole day exploring as you please, before the ship departs at 1pm.
This picture-postcard town keeps its roots firmly planted in its English heritage. With quaint shops and cafes and a decidedly bohemian vibe, Victoria is a capital city that would make any province proud. The ship arrives around 7pm, so enjoy some evening exploration by the stunning coastline before departing again around midnight tonight.
Today your magical cruise will come to an end as you disembark in Seattle. From the cruise terminal, make your own way to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia today.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Delta or United Airlines, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A single supplement surcharge applies to those wishing to travel alone – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Inside Cabin: $2500
- Ocean View Cabin: $3000
- Balcony Cabin: $3500
- Travel insurance – highly recommended
- Optional activities and shore excursions
- Anything not included in the itinerary
- Visas if required (visa waiver mandatory for Australian passport holders)
- Airport transfers (other than arrival transfer in New York)
- Tipping (a mandatory gratuities charge of USD $16 per person per day applies to the cruise portion of this package)
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.