Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
- Expands 4 independent RS-232 serial ports with communication speeds up to 115.2Kbps.
- With high reliable SUNIX SUN2410 native PCI Express 16C950 UART controller.
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
- Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys.
- On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
- Built-in ± 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
- Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.
SUNIX SER6456AL, PCI Express serial communication boards meet the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0. It is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane Bus allowing it to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low profile bracket structure. The majorities of today’s motherboards is not equipped with serial ports or only have one serial port. With SUNIX PCI Express serial board, users can add four serial ports to their system, allowing them to use serial devices further. SUNIX SER6456AL card has 128-bytes onboard FIFO buffer and compatible with 16C950 UART specification. It is designed with SUNIX UART controller, SUN2410 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
|Interface||RS-232 Controller SUNIX SUN2410 (16C950 UART Compatible) BUS PCI Express Spec 2.0, Single-Lane (x1) IRQ & IO Assigned by System|
±15KV IEC1000-4-2 Air Gap Discharge
±8KV IEC1000-4-2 Contact Discharge PCB Connector DB44 Female
|Windows Client||XP / Vista / 7 / 8.x / 10 (X86/X64) Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 (X64) Windows Embedded Windows Windows XP Embedded / POSReady 2009 / POSReady / Embedded System 2009 Linux Linux 2.x / 3.x / 4.x DOS DOS FreeBSD FreeBSD 5.3~5.5 / 6.0~6.4 QNX QNX 6.3.2/6.4.0|
FCC Part 15 Class B, BSMI: CNS13438, RoHS Software Microsoft WHQL Windows
Windows Client: XP / Vista / 7 / 8.x / 10 (X86/X64)
Windows Server: 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 (X64)
Photos are for illustration only, it may differ from the actual item.
Related CategoriesProjector AccessoriesHome TheatreBlu-Ray PlayersDecorative LightsOver & On-Ear HeadphonesMedia Players & Set-top BoxesSoundbarsTurntablesWireless HeadphonesComponentsProjectorsVideo GamesWall MountsComputer MonitorsLED TelevisionsCables & AdaptersBluetooth SpeakersDVD & Blu-RayHandsets & Docks (Phones)Portable Media DevicesEntertainment UnitsFoxtel Now BoxAntennasActive Noise Cancellation HeadphonesKVM Switch & Video