Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Are you the child of toxic parents?
When you were a child…
- Did your parents tell you you were bad or worthless?
- Did your parents use physical pain to discipline you?
- Did you have to take care of your parents because of their problems?
- Were you often frightened of your parents?
- Did your parents do anything to you that had to be kept secret?
Now that you’re an adult…
- Do your parents still treat you as if you were a child?
- Do you have intense emotional or physical reactions after spending time with your parents?
- Do your parents control you with threats or guilt? Do they manipulate you with money?
- Do you feel that no matter what you do, it’s never good enough for your parents?
In this remarkable self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the real-life voices of adult children of toxic parents to help you free yourself from the frustrating patterns of your relationship with your parents — and discover a new world of self-confidence, inner strength, and emotional independence.
Related CategoriesCultNon-Fiction > Local Interest TopicsPostersNon-Fiction > Engineering & TechnologyMotor RacingNon-Fiction > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction > Religion & BeliefsStand UpNon-Fiction > PhilosophyNon-Fiction > PsychologyFictionOther Sports4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesNon-Fiction > Crafts & HandiworkFiction > Crime & MysteryNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyHorrorNon-Fiction > Reference & EncyclopaediasNon-Fiction > Travel & HolidaysDrone AccessoriesKids & Children > PoetryKids & Children > Premier's Reading ChallengeText Books > Pre-School & Day-CareNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial Studies