Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Tokyo Skyline Jigsaw Puzzle - 1,000 pieces - The Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower (Finished size 24 in X 18 in)
$19.25+ ShippingSeller's List Price
Tokyo is the world’s largest city, with over 35 million inhabitants. The 798-meter Rainbow Bridge spans the Sumida River at its mouth, from Odaiba Island to Shibaura Pier. The bridge is famous for its light displays and is a major tourist attraction. Tokyo Tower was completed in 1958 as a symbol of Japan’s rebirth as a major economic power. At 333 meters (1092 feet) it is the country’s second-tallest structure and has been visited by 200 million people.
- 1000 pieces
- Finished size is 24 × 18 inches (61 × 46 cm)
- Includes resealable bag so the pieces won’t go missing!
- Quality design & easy to handle pieces
- Features a beautiful, full-colour photograph of Tokyo’s Rainbow Bridge and the Tokyo skyline, including Tokyo Tower
- The bridge is famous for its views of the city and nighttime illumination, which changes colour based on the day, time and season
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkDramaText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks