Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The world’s best tennis drill book returns-bigger, better, and more comprehensive than ever. Building on the strengths of the popular first edition, this second edition of The Tennis Drill Book includes more drills, expert instruction, advice, and analysis for today’s players and coaches.
The Tennis Drill Book is your complete collection of drills, games, and tips for improving stroke technique, match strategy, and everything in between. Inside you will find
* progressive technique drills for mastering every stroke and shot combination;
* tactics drills for winning with aggressive or defensive strategies in every game situation;
* mental training drills for staying focused when the pressure is on;
* warm-up, cool-down, and conditioning drills for increasing speed, agility, and endurance; and
* game-based drills that simulate singles and doubles match play.
With insights, recommendations, and performance tips from teaching pro and former WTA player Tina Hoskins-Burney and veteran coach Lex Carrington (coach to Vera Zvonareva), The Tennis Drill Book is an essential reference that belongs in every tennis library.
Related CategoriesFiction Books > Fantasy FictionRomanceNon-Fiction Books > Home & House MaintenanceAnimated FeatureFiction Books > Fiction in Translation and Short StoriesNon-Fiction Books > Industry & Industrial StudiesNon-Fiction Books > Social Services & WelfareNon-Fiction > Animals & NatureNon-Fiction > LawFiction Books > Religious & Spiritual FictionNon-Fiction Books > Travel Maps & AtlasesKids & ChildrenNon-Fiction > TransportationNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkGreeting Card and Notecard SetsKids & Children > Premier's Reading ChallengeScience/SpaceNon-Fiction > Library & Info SciencesFiction > New Adult FictionNon-Fiction > Travel Maps & AtlasesBargainsSci-FiNon-Fiction Books > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentThe Holiday Haven > Boredom BustersNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & Handiwork