Added to Cart
More deals you may like
An inveterate spender, Anna Newell Jones was desperate to end the cycle of overspending, debt, and shame. On a whim, Anna decided to go on a Spending Fast-an idea she’d heard in passing but knew little about. Creating her own method to pay down her debt, she learned what worked and what didn’t and wrote about it on her blog, AndThenWeSaved.com. Amazingly, Anna was able to eliminate all $23,605.10 of her debt in a mere fifteen months-while making only $33,000 a year! Anna’s journey has inspired people and shown them that they too can change the way they deal with their own money woes. The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living takes readers through a detailed step-by-step plan for their own Spending Fasts, including:
- Creating a personalized Get Out of Debt Pledge. * Mastering Needs-Only spending.
- Finding additional income sources and generating side gigs.
- Learning techniques to handle difficult categories such as clothes, groceries, and social situations.
- Dealing with slip-ups and recommitting to debt reduction.
- Reintegrating spending into your life once you’re out of debt-so that you stay out of debt.
Filled with do-it-yourself ideas, insight from experts, and tons of motivational tips and real-life practical advice, The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living proves that you don’t have to win the lottery or land a high-paying new job to change your life.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Reference & EncyclopaediasNon-Fiction > Arts & EntertainmentMartial ArtsNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationComedyAnimatedAthleticsPostersTelefantasyEducationalBargainsLifestyleNatureNon-Fiction > Family & HealthNotepaper and Stationery SetsText Books > Secondary - Top SellersCookery/Wine4K Ultra HD | ComedyDocumentaryKids & Children > Personal & Social Issues4K Ultra HD | Sci FiNon-Fiction > MathematicsGeneralJournalsNon-Fiction > Social Services & Welfare