Added to Cart
More deals you may like
This revised, updated and expanded new edition of The Road to Somewhere will help you to acquire the craft and disciplines needed to develop as a writer in today’s world. It is ideal for anyone – student writers, writing teachers and seasoned authors – seeking practical guidance, new ideas and creative inspiration.
The Road to Somewhere: A Creative Writing Companion, second edition offers:
- new chapters on writing for digital media, flash fiction, memoir, style and taking your writing out into the world
- updated chapters on fiction, scripts, poetry, and experimental forms
- an examination of creative processes and advice on how to read as a writer
- many practical exercises and useable course materials
- extensive references and suggestions for further reading
- information on how to get work published or produced, in real and virtual worlds
- tips on how to set up and run writing workshops and groups
- a complete Agony Aunt section to help with blocks and barriers
- guidance on the more technical aspects of writing such as layout and grammar.
And, to lighten your writing journey a little, we’ve tried to make this second edition even wittier and smarter than the first. So whether you see yourself as a published professional or a dedicated dabbler, this is the book to take along for the ride.
Related Categories4K Ultra HD | ThrillerFiction BooksNon-Fiction Books > Travel & HolidaysWesternNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesNon-Fiction Books > Social Services & WelfareText Books > Secondary - Top SellersTelevisionNon-Fiction Books > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentFiction Books > Contemporary Women's Fiction Martial ArtsGeneralScience/SpaceOther SportsMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasChildren & Teenagers / Young AdultsOther BooksBargains > Kids and Teens4K Ultra HD | ActionFootballNon-Fiction > DictionariesFiction Books > Fantasy FictionKids Books4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > Reference & Encyclopaedias