Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The Low-Fodmap Diet Cookbook - 150 Simple, Flavorful, Gut-Friendly Recipes to Ease the Symptoms of Ibs, Celiac Disease, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and Other Digestive Disorders
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
The low-FODMAP diet is changing lives. If you suffer from the pain and discomfort of a digestive condition such as IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, or nonresponsive celiac disease, it just might change yours.The Complete Low-FODMAP Diet (cowritten by Sue Shepherd) introduced this revolutionary treatment, which is rapidly becoming the first-line recommendation by doctors and dietitians worldwide. FODMAP is an acronym that stands for a group of difficult-to-digest carbohydrates found in foods such as wheat, milk, beans, soy, and some fruits, vegetables, nuts, and sweeteners. More than three quarters of adults with IBS who reduce their intake of these foods gain relief. Now, this follow-up cookbook brings you 150 simple, delicious, and brand-new recipes that are full of flavor but low in FODMAPs. The mix includes:
- breakfasts to start the day off right (Blueberry Pancakes; Banana-Chocolate Chip Muffins)
- starters and sides for every occasion (Spring Rolls; Chicken, Bacon, and Pesto Mini Pizzas; Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers)
- soups and salads full of flavor (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Salad; Creamy Seafood Soup)
- entrees that make you feel good (Chicken and Vegetable Curry; Speedy Spaghetti Bolognese; Beef Satay Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce)
- desserts that satisfy (Flourless Chocolate Cake; Almond Cookies; Baked Blueberry Cheesecakes).
Related CategoriesMiscellaneous Items > Calendars, Diaries, Journals, Stationery ItemsTelevisionNotebooksNon-Fiction > Social Services & WelfareFiction > Erotic FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningSociety & Social SciencesText Books > Secondary - Top Sellers4K Ultra HD | ComedyFiction > Science FictionBargains > FictionBooktopia Gift Guide > Everything LavishWesternNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionKids & Children > Dr SeussNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyNon-Fiction > PhilosophyFiction > Graphic NovelsFiction > Contemporary Women's Fiction Non-Fiction > MedicineDocumentaryKids & Children > PoetryMiscellaneous ItemsBargains