Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
The fifth edition of The Lecturer’s Toolkit addresses the needs and aspirations of all lecturers teaching in tertiary education. With a focus on practical, implementable strategies to enhance learning experiences and ensure best practice, it covers all of the need-to-know information crucial to teaching success.
Pinpointing aspects of teaching excellence, the challenges and stresses of teaching and adapted to cover digital and online learning as well as face-to-face contexts, this new edition covers:
- designing and using learning outcomes
- face-to-face, online and peer dialogues
- using web extracts, video-clips, phones, tablets and social media in large group teaching
- how online learning relates to the larger contexts of lectures and MOOCs
- cheating, plagiarism, essay mills and online assessment
- how particular aspects fit into the bigger picture of a module/course/degree/life
- ensuring you’re looking after yourself
Based on four decades of experience of higher education, The Lecturer’s Toolkit is written with authority and clarity in a jargon-free style. This invaluable guide is a must-read for every higher education professional.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceNon-Fiction > Travel & HolidaysFiction > Science FictionClassicMiscellaneous Items > Calendars, Diaries, Journals, Stationery ItemsNon-Fiction > Language & LinguisticsKids & Children > Children's Non-FictionTelevision2020 Calendars > 2020 Wall CalendarsWesternNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Non-Fiction > HistoryNon-Fiction > DictionariesNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesBargains > Kids and TeensFiction > Religious & Spiritual Fiction4K Ultra HD | Sci FiRomance & Love StoriesBooktopia Gift Guide > Games, Toys and Puzzles4K Ultra HD | DramaFictionKeep FitForeignNon-Fiction > MedicineComedy