Added to Cart
Sold by Books Marketplace
More deals you may like
- Fung’s previous book The Obesity Code has sold more than 100,000 copies in print, and 50,000 ebooks.
- There are multiple facebook pages dedicated to his work (including a group dedicated to the Obesity Code diet with 24k members, and Fung Shweigh, a fan page, with 9000 members).
- Fung has appeared on Fox News and has been interviewed, or had his work mentioned, in Forbes, The Atlantic, Reader’s Digest and The New York Post.
- Foreword by Nina Teicholz is an investigative journalist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Big Fat Surprise.
- More than 29 million people in the United States have diabetes, and 86 million adults – more than one in three U.S. adults – have prediabetes.
- Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in the United States
- Millions of American’s can’t afford the health costs for diabetes prescription medications
Related CategoriesSci-FiNon-Fiction > Engineering & TechnologyKids & ChildrenNon-Fiction > Literature, Poetry & PlaysKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction > Home & House MaintenanceGreeting Card and Notecard SetsNon-Fiction4K Ultra HD | Comedy4K Ultra HD | AdventureNon-Fiction > Sociology & AnthropologyBooktopia Gift Guide > Games, Toys and PuzzlesAnimatedClassicTelevisionNon-Fiction > Social Services & WelfareComedyText Books > Primary - Top SellersKeep FitKids & Children > Personal & Social IssuesBargains > FictionAthleticsNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Kids & Children > ABC Books KidsKids & Children > Poetry