Added to Cart
More deals you may like
All you need to know about how to achieve a happy, fulfilling life is inside this book. It can change both your life and society as a whole. Read this story with its thrilling finale!
The Choice has already helped tens of thousands of people regain hope and control of their lives. You will think that you are the main character in this story and in the end you will actually find that you were! The book is full of spiritual lessons which can change your life forever. Discover power hidden within yourself; learn how to reconnect with your soul and finally become the person you always wanted to be.
Tomas is a young man in the prime of life. Though he appears to lack nothing, he is becoming increasingly depressed. At work things are going from bad to worse, and he gives up his vain efforts to revive his relationship with Eliska, his wife. As if that weren’t enough he is haunted by post-apocalyptical dreams of despair. His depressive state does not lift until he gets to know the eccentric therapist Kohl, who shows him how to be a better, happier person, but that is just the start of Tomas’s story.
– Combines elements of spiritual literature, science fiction, detective stories and love stories.
– Summarizes all the essentials of personal development literature.
– Describes the life of an ordinary person doing extraordinary things.
– Shows the outcome of the current situation, if humanity does not change.
– Its fusion of narrative and spiritual teachings makes it similar in some ways to The Alchemyst and The Celestine Prophecy.
– The novel has been rendered into English by experienced translator Melvyn Clarke.
What readers have said about the Choice:
“All you need to know about a happy, fulfilling life is inside this book. The book is so simple, yet so complex, but above all, everyone will understand it. The author has put a piece of his soul into The Choice – which is why an odd, heart-warming feeling will last long after you have finished the book. We can be so much more than we realize…” Paula.
About the author
Jakub has a unique style of writing that grabs the reader from the first lines. His books are not only thrilling, but also full of spiritual messages that can change the lives of individuals and show how we can ultimately transform our society. “We all deserve to be happy,” he says. “I wrote The Choice to help people realize that. It’s the best feeling in the world when I can see how it has helped somebody to finally wake up and become a better version of themselves.”
– In the last 8 years he has written 100+ articles on personal development, which have been read over million times.
– His first book The Choice became a bestseller in Czech Republic and was published worldwide in 2018
– Visit his official website www.jakubtrpis.com where you can also buy his book with an autograph and personal dedication.
Related CategoriesChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's Non-FictionNon-Fiction > Literature, Poetry & PlaysTelefantasyKeep FitNon-Fiction Books > Language & LinguisticsWesternNon-FictionNon-Fiction Books > Animals & NatureNon-Fiction Books > Teaching English (ELT)Kids & Children > Dr SeussBargainsNon-Fiction Books > Comedy & HumourNon-Fiction Books > Arts & Entertainment4K Ultra HD | ThrillerLifestyleKids & Children > LEGOSportNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationFiction > Science FictionNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesNon-Fiction Books > Religion & BeliefsNon-Fiction > Religion & BeliefsFiction Books > Fiction in Translation and Short Stories