Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
The world’s most comprehensive and up-to-date guide to Champagne, featuring all the latest vintages. The Champagne Guide 2020-2021 contains fully independent assessments, with profiles and ratings, of over 120 champagne producers and 800 cuvees.
New in the 2020-2021 edition:
- New format, fully double the size of the past five editions.
- Independent assessments and ratings of more than 800 cuvees, all tasted recently.
- All the latest insights on the top 120 champagne houses, growers and cooperatives.
- A Hall of Honour to acknowledge the best producers in Champagne this year.
- Highlights of all the best champagnes of the year at every price and style.
- Updated assessments of the past 24 vintages in Champagne.
- Brand new chapter on decoding champagne labels and bottling codes.
- Maps of the champagne villages and vineyards.
- All set off with photographs of the region by Tyson Stelzer and full- colour bottle images.
When I first reviewed Tyson Stelzer’s The Champagne Guide, I marvelled at the quality of the overall package and the wealth of information it contained. Then and now it was entirely his personal knowledge, with fearlessly objective ratings. Now he has achieved the impossible, almost doubling the size of the 2018-2019 edition, with 582 gilt-edged pages. The 300,000 words within expand the scope of the information at every turn, and the amount of beautiful photography is likely to make it the only coffee-table book to show the eyeball and thumbprint traffic it will engender. It goes without saying that anyone with an interest in Champagne must have this book. – James Halliday
This is the most comprehensive and finely wrought and written book on Champagne I have ever seen. Truly epic work. – Matthew Jukes
THE definitive guide and authority on everything champagne. This ‘bible’ is beautifully presented and the immersive research invested and passion is on full show. A stunning achievement. – Luxury Wine Trails
An extraordinary achievement – the depth of understanding and notes about each house and their wines is exceptional. – Mark Smith
Related Categories2020 DiariesWorld MusicAthleticsFictionScience/SpaceLifestyleNotebooksSpecial InterestKids & Children > Dr SeussNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesFiction > RomanceNon-Fiction > Language & LinguisticsGeneralWesternNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)ForeignChildrenChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenMiscellaneous ItemsHorrorNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritStage MusicalsFiction > Action & AdventureFamilyNon-Fiction > Psychology