Added to Cart
Sold by Pet Supplies Marketplace
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Login or Sign up to earn an extra 10 Qantas Points on this purchase
Sticky Paws On a RollNo more stressing about your kitty destroying your favourite belongings with Sticky Paws On a Roll. This is, a specially-formulated product that stops cats from scratching, safely, effectively and humanely. Sticky Paws On a Roll are transparent sticky strips that apply directly to carpet, furniture or anywhere cats can scratch. The sticky feel of the strips discourages cats from scratching that area. Easy to apply and remove. Sticky Paws are safe, non-toxic, odourless and won’t leave a sticky residue. The key features of Sticky Paws On a Roll are:
- Transparent adhesive training aids that can be used virtually anywhere without leaving sticky residue.
- Ideal for use on screens, furniture, carpets, and any area that has become the focus of your cat’s unwanted attention.
- Medical-grade adhesive strips apply directly to furnishings.
- It has just the right amount of tactile feel that cats do not like.
- Discourages cats from clawing and pawing.
- Helps control inappropriate elimination.
- It is odourless,, non-toxic and harmless to cats and furnishings when used as directed.
- Totally transparent so it won’t ruin look of furnishings.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Won’t yellow fabric or leave sticky residue when removed. Sticky Paws may damage certain surfaces (including, without limitation, wood finishes, painted surfaces, leather, vinyl, and wallpaper), so you should always test a small piece of Sticky Paws on an inconspicuous test area before applying.
- Sticky Paws is ineffective on surfaces treated with non-stick and/or stain-repellent products such as Scotchgard.
- One roll contains 10m in length. Width 5.1cm.
- Only requires small strips placed on strategic areas to be effective.
- Scratching serves as a marking behaviour for cats. The marks left on an object when the cat scratches it create a visual sign for others who pass by. A mark is also left by way of scent glands in the paw pads.
- Scratching is an important emotional release for your cat. When your cat is anxious, happy, excited or frustrated, he/she can release some of that built-up emotion by scratching. The emotional release through cat scratching can be a therapeutic experience and is healthy for your cat.
- Scratching is great exercise. Obesity can be a serious health issue for cats. Keeping them moving with an enjoyable cat scratcher is a fun and efficient way of keeping your cat healthy.
- Scratching is the best way to keep your cats nails healthy. Cats instinctively scratch to sharpen their claws and they do it even more if their claws grow long. A scratching post gives the cat the opportunity to scratch when there is no other suitable surface to do so.
- A good scratching session stretches your cats body which gives it a satisfying and pleasant emotional and physical feeling similar to a person doing yoga.
Related CategoriesDrawers & CabinetsDehumidifiersKitchen & Bathroom FixturesKitchen AccessoriesLaundryBBQ & AccessoriesHair CareLightingHardware & Hand ToolsHome StorageIndoor LightingOutdoor & GardenCooktopsHome DecorUtensils & AccessoriesWeather StationsGeneral CleaningWall MountsTowelsFood StorageScales (Bathroom)Bed FramesCoffeeCushionsPools & Swimming