Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Why am I Still Depressed?: Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder (NTC Self-Help)
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
Tried everything but still not feeling better?
If your depression keeps coming back or is even getting worse, then you may be suffering from bipolar II or “soft” bipolar disorder. Commonly misdiagnosed, these mood disorders are characterized by recurring bouts of depression along with anxiety, irritability, mood swings, sleep problems, or intrusive thoughts.
Why Am I Still Depressed? shows you how to identify if you have a nonmanic form of bipolar disorder and how to work with your doctor to safely and effectively treat it.
Author James R. Phelps, M.D., gives you the latest tools and knowledge so you can:
- Understand the Mood Spectrum, a powerful new tool for diagnosis
- Know all your treatment options, including mood-stabilizing medications and research-tested psychotherapies
- Examine the potential hazards of taking antidepressant medications
- Manage your condition with exercise and lifestyle changes
- Help family and friends with this condition understand their diagnosis and find treatment
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthDramaNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks