Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Recovery: Freedom From Our Addictions
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
Russell Brand is a comedian and an addict.
He’s been addicted to drugs, sex, fame, money and power. Even now as a new father, fourteen and a half years into recovery he still writes about himself in the third person and that can’t be healthy.
This is his fourth book. He still performs as a comic and is studying for an MA in Religion in Global Politics. He has two cats, a dog, a wife, a baby, 10 chickens and 60 thousand bees in spite of being vegan curious. He is certain that the material world is an illusion but still keeps licking the walls of the hologram.
- Section – 1: Part One
- Introduction – 1: Foreword
- Chapter – 1: Are you a bit f*cked?
- Chapter – 2: Could you not be f*cked?
- Chapter – 3: Are you, on your own, going to ‘unf*ck’ yourself?
- Chapter – 4: Write down all the things that are f*cking you up or have ever f*cked you up and don’t lie, or leave anything out
- Chapter – 5: Honestly tell someone trustworthy about how f*cked you are
- Chapter – 6: Well that’s revealed a lot of f*cked up patterns. Do you want to stop it? Seriously?
- Chapter – 7: Are you willing to live in a new way that’s not at all about you and your previous, f*cked up stuff? You have to
- Chapter – 8: Prepare to apologize to everyone for everything affected by your being so f*cked up
- Chapter – 9: Now apologize. Unless that would make things worse
- Chapter – 10: Watch out for f*cked up thinking and behaviour and be honest when it happens
- Chapter – 11: Stay connected to your new perspective
- Chapter – 12: Look at life less selfishly, be nice to everyone, help people if you can
- Chapter – 13: The Birth
- Chapter – 14: Conclusion
- Section – 2: Part Two
- Chapter – 1: How to live it: The Exercises
- Chapter – 2: Endnote
- Chapter – 3: Afterword
- Chapter – 4: Resources
- Acknowledgements – 5: Acknowledgements
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthDramaNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks