Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Kaplan’s GMAT Verbal Workbook is designed to help you build a strong foundation in the essential verbal and writing skills you’ll need for the GMAT. Focused review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies will help you master the material and face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Verbal Workbook offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you’ll score higher on the Verbal section of the GMAT-or you’ll get your money back.
- In-depth review of the essential concepts: sentence correction, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning
- Hundreds of practice questions for every question type, with detailed answer explanations
- Proven test-taking strategies to help you tackle the exam efficiently
- Sample essays and scoring guides for the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Ten practice essay prompts to help you get comfortable with the AWA format and timing
- Reference sections for grammar, usage and style, and common idioms to help sharpen your skills
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction Books > ArchaeologyNon-Fiction Books > Comedy & HumourNon-Fiction Books > HistoryNon-Fiction Books > PsychologyNon-Fiction Books > Language & LinguisticsBolinda Audio Book ShowcaseText Books > Secondary - Top SellersFiction Books > Classic FictionFiction Books > Fiction-Related ItemsJournalsGift Books & Cards2020 Calendars > 2020 Wall CalendarsSpecial InterestFiction Books > Religious & Spiritual FictionDiariesLiterary FictionMiscellaneous ItemsDocumentary2019 Calendars > 2019 Wall CalendarsNon-Fiction > PhilosophyKids & Children > Educational MaterialNon-Fiction Books > Antiques & CollectablesNon-Fiction Books > Teaching English (ELT)WarTravel