Added to Cart
More deals you may like
(3-port, SD-PEX30009) - Syba Low Profile PCI-Express 1394b/1394a (2B1A) Card, TI Chipset, Extra Regular Bracket SD-PEX30009
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of your order leaving the warehouse.
This Fire Wire 1394b PCI-Express card is designed base on the advance technology of IEEE 1394 standard with transfer rate up to 800Mbps,it is also compliant with IEEE1394-1995 and IEEE standard 1394a-2000.Having the speed of the transfer rate up to 2.5Gbps per lane of the latest PCI-Express technology,the bottleneck of the speed of the PCI interface can be eliminated.
With the capability of backward compatible to 400/200/100Mbps,it is an ideal platform for connecting the exiting 1394a or 1394b mass storage devices with its ultimate high speed,it is also perfect for video capturing and audio data transferring.Furthermore,the controller card allow 2 or more computers connected together via the firewire ports to form a simple local area network.
- 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with transfer rate 2.5Gbps Full Duplex channel
- Compliant with PCI-Express Revision 1.0a
- Support provisions of IEEE Standard P1394b-2002
- Compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) specification Revision 1.1 and 1.2 draught
- Fully Plug & Play and Hot Plug supported
- Fully backward compatible to 1394a specification
- Compliant with IEEE 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standard for a High-Performance Serial Bus
- Fully interoperable with Firewire, iLink and SB1394 implementation of IEEE 1394 standard
- Equipped with Bilingual IEEE Standard 1394b-2002 ports for 800Mbps data transferring