Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Standard Install for 5.1 - 5.2kW Split System
Split system installation made easy.
Let us arrange the installation of your split system installation – you won’t have to lift a finger.
Organising installation for your new 5.2kW Split System Air Conditioner can be a confusing process.
Luckily, we can arrange a licensed contractor for you. Here’s how it works:
1. If you would like us to arrange the installation, we’ll arrange for a licensed installer in your area to contact you
2. Book your installation with your installer on a date that suits you
3. Your installer will visit your home on your preferred date to have your air conditioner running at peak performance!
Your installation package includes standard single storey back to back installation. This package includes:
- Licensed installer
- Compliance certificates (mandatory in VIC and ACT)
- Up to 2.5 metres of pipework connecting the indoor head unit and outdoor compressor unit
- Up to 20 metres of internal roof cable run (please check your switchboard to ensure you have sufficient electrical capacity and room for another circuit)
- PVC ducting to conceal pipe work and electrical connections
- Weatherproof safety isolation switch mounted near the outdoor unit
The requirements for installation may vary depending on the layout, location and structure of your house. As a result, some additional costs may apply.
The most common reasons for additional costs are:
- Double storey properties
- Regional locations
- Non back to back installations
- Extra piping
- Poly slab Installation (if not already present)
- Electrical work (e.g circuit upgrades)
Note: your installer will explain the reasons and requirements for the additional charges (if there are any) before proceeding.
Peace of mind installation
The quality of your installation plays a big role in the maximum efficiency, safety and long term reliability of your air conditioner.
When you arrange your installation through us, your contract will be with Zwecks, a licensed contractor, and not with Kogan Australia Pty Ltd. Zwecks will guarantee the services of a licensed installer who specialises in air conditioner installations. Don’t risk your investment with anything less!
IMPORTANT: Please allow for 150mm of free wall on the top, left and right side of the unit for smooth installation.
Please note: service includes installation only. Split System air conditioner not included.
Please make sure you have the relevant approvals from landlord, building owners or strata. Your installer may request this information.
This Product is offered and supplied by a 3rd Party pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. We may refer you to Zwecks for installation, or you can contact Zwecks directly who hold a contractor’s licence or another licensed airconditioning company.