Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
SPACETALK Kids Smartwatch with Phone and GPS (Pink)
The SPACETALK Kids Smartwatch is the age appropriate device that keeps both kids and parents happy. This ultra-clever, all-in-one phone, watch and GPS device is best for kids.
- Make and receive calls to a set of predefined numbers
- SMS messages can be sent and received to and from safe contacts
- No camera, no open access to the internet or social media apps to distract kids from the real world
- Parents can view child’s location, location history and change GPS settings
- Step counter with voice feedback monitors your child’s physical activity
- Dedicated SOS alert button
- School Mode – disables features during class
- Set multiple alarms or reminders to prompt your child
- Stopwatch function with lap timer
- IP54 rated water, splash and dust proof
- Up to 24 hours battery life
The SPACETALK Kids Smartwatch is specifically developed to keep children safe and secure while keeping busy families connected. You can connect with your kids anytime and as there’s no open access to the internet, it’s completely distraction-free when in School Mode and stress-free in any mode.
Never lose the connection to your kids
With GPS tracking, you can view your child’s location to make it much safer for your child to walk home from school, or talk and text anytime if plans change. And if your child needs help, a special SOS alert function can be customised to call you and other guardians. SPACETALK is compatible with all providers who operate on 3G networks (850/2100MHz).
SPACETALK® requires Nano SIM with voice calls, SMS and approximately 200MB data per month. For optimal coverage connect SPACETALK to a Belong, Boost or Telstra 3G Network plan (supports 2100 MHz and 850 MHz bands).
The AllMyTribe® app requires a monthly in-app subscription at $5.99pm for up to 2 watches and $8.99pm for up to 5 watches.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.