Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – completely updated with the latest clinical developments
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, 18th edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapter on robotic surgery in urology
- Extensively updated chapters on chemotherapy of urologic tumors, neoplasms of the prostate, and vascular interventional radiology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyNon-Fiction > Lifestyle & FashionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Personal & Social Issues2018 Calendars > 2018 Engagement Calendar DiariesFiction Books > Graphic NovelsKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenFiction Books > Erotic FictionNon-Fiction > Language & LinguisticsEconomics, Finance, Business and ManagementAthleticsNon-Fiction > Sociology & AnthropologyNon-Fiction > Family & HealthThrillerFiction Books > Fiction in Translation and Short StoriesMusicalFiction Books > Fantasy FictionFilm ClassicsFiction > General FictionBolinda Audio Book ShowcaseBooktopia's Favourites > FictionKids & Children > My Little PonyNon-FictionAnimationNon-Fiction Books > Literature, Poetry & PlaysAnimated Feature