Added to Cart
More deals you may like
SmartCat Combination Scratcher
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
SmartCat Combination ScratcherThe SmartCat Combination Scratcher is a versatile scratching post, allowing you to mount it to a wall (for cats that are inclined to be vertical scratchers) or lay it on the floor (for those cats who prefer to scratch horizontally). It is very important for a cat to have a durable scratching post to play games with. It helps tone their muscles, remove old nail sheaths from their claws, and relieve stress and anxiety. The SmartCat Combination Scratcher is made from woven sisal which is much more durable than wound sisal giving your cat more use out of his or her new favourite cat game. The key features and benefits of the SmartCat Combination Scratcher are:
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching.
- Comes with an easy to set up wall mounting system.
- Rubber feet provide stability and prevent slipping while on the floor.
- You can put the Bootsie’s Combination Scratcher wherever your cat is scratching.
- Measures 24“x 7“x2.5”.
- Scratching serves as a marking behaviour for cats. The marks left on an object when the cat scratches it create a visual sign for others who pass by. A mark is also left by way of scent glands in the paw pads.
- Scratching is an important emotional release for your cat. When your cat is anxious, happy, excited or frustrated, he/she can release some of that built-up emotion by scratching. The emotional release through cat scratching can be a therapeutic experience and is healthy for your cat.
- Scratching is great exercise. Obesity can be a serious health issue for cats. Keeping them moving with an enjoyable cat scratcher is a fun and efficient way of keeping your cat healthy.
- Scratching is the best way to keep your cats nails healthy. Cats instinctively scratch to sharpen their claws and they do it even more if their claws grow long. A scratching post gives the cat the opportunity to scratch when there is no other suitable surface to do so.
- A good scratching session stretches your cats body which gives it a satisfying and pleasant emotional and physical feeling similar to a person doing yoga.
Related CategoriesTV & Home TheatreClocksArts & CraftDishwashing ItemsQuilt Cover SetsAir FreshenersHome StorageHome & Garden>Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living>Garden Structures & Shades>Marquees & TentsCalendarsTents & SheltersGadgets, Toys & Video GamesSofa & Dining Chair CoversOral CarePillowsPizza OvensMops and BroomsCooking AppliancesWine RacksMattress Protectors & UnderblanketsHomewaresBed Sheet SetsCoffee TablesHome & GardenDrawers & CabinetsHydration