Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The Modern Girl's Guide to Life, Revised Edition (Modern Girl's Guides)
This newly revised and updated edition to Jane Buckingham’s phenomenal bestselling guide to modern life for young women now contains all of the latest information on online dating, exercise trends, social media etiquette, and healthy eating.
With information on entertaining, etiquette, housekeeping, basic home repair, decorating, sex, and beauty, The Modern Girl’s Guide to Life became a sensational bestseller as young women everywhere discovered this indispensable book had everything they should know-but might not! Now in this revised edition to the classic bestseller, style maven Jane Buckingham reveals more of the helpful tips and secrets that get passed on from generation to generation, but many of us have somehow missed.
Full of practical, definitive advice on the basics-the day-to-day necessities like finding a bra that fits, balancing a checkbook, making a decent cup of coffee, and hemming a pair of pants, The Modern Girl’s Guide to Life Revised Edition includes new topics such as:
- Social media 101: where you should and shouldn’t be online
- Online dating: should you, shouldn’t you, and how can you find the right guy
- The do’s and don’ts of sexting
- Online flash sales: are you really saving
- Tips & tricks for eating organic, shopping at Farmer’s markets, and juicing safely
- Updated recipes
- How to find the exercise that’s right for you
- Interview etiquette: everything from what to wear to what to say
- Updated financial section
- … and more!
Modern Girl guru Jane Buckingham includes loads of savvy counsel to help us feel more refined, in charge, and together as we navigate the rocky terrain that is twenty-first-century womanhood.
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkDramaText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks