Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of your order leaving the warehouse.
By purchasing The Complete Air Fryer Recipes for Quick and Healthy Meals, you will soon be surprised how simple it really is to serve meals to your family that not only taste superb; they will improve your general health.
Leave all of the work to the Air Fryer. You can take the credit for the tasty dishes and no one has to know how you did it unless you want to share.
These are just a few of the tempting recipes you will soon know how to prepare:
- Sausage Wraps
- Roast Turkey Reuben
- Meatloaf with Black Peppercorns
- Chicken Kiev Supper
- Lemon Fish
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Sour Cream
- Honey Roasted Carrot
- Avocado Fries
Think of all of the activities that can happen during the summer while the kids are out of school. Think of the time you can save if you already have a plan of a quick and healthy meal or snack. You are much more likely to encourage healthier eating habits when you don’t have to spend hours cooking a meal. It is ready in no time!
You will discover these benefits when you start using your Air Fryer:
- The unit is a low-fat cooker. It is not necessary to use the extra oil as you normally would if you are using a deep fat fryer or skillet
- The fryer is fast and convenient to use whether it is day or night.
- You set the cooker and it automatically does the work for you. Set the buttons and enjoy your creation.
- The air fryer is easy to clean, and you won’t need to clean the surrounding walls, floor, or counters since all of the oil vapors are held within the confines of the cooker. The only parts that need cleaning are the drip pan, cooking bowl or removable cooking basket.
If you want to start the journey to a healthier lifestyle; you know what to do.
Happy Air Frying!
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkDramaText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks