Added to Cart
More deals you may like
My Social Media for Seniors (My...)
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
- Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
- Large, full-colour, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
- Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
- Tips and notes to help you along the way
We’ve identified the essential skills you need to stay connected with the people you care about; reconnect with old friends and classmates; and share your life with loved ones near and far.
Our crystal-clear instructions respect your smarts but never assume you’re an expert. Big, colourful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
- Learn the pros and cons of social media and how to use it safely
- Find out what to share-and what not to share-on social media
- Distinguish between fake news and real news online
- Use social media to find friends, family, schoolmates, and co-workers
- Keep in touch with friends and family on Facebook
- Save and share interesting images on Pinteres
- Connect with people and businesses on LinkedIn
- Tweet and retweet on Twitter
- Share photos on Instagram
- Use Skype to participate in video chats with friends and family members
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthDramaNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks