Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Just Spring Integration: A Lightweight Introduction to Spring Integration
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of your order leaving the warehouse.
Get started with Spring Integration, the lightweight Java-based framework that makes designing and developing message-oriented architectures a breeze. Through numerous examples, you’ll learn how to use this open source framework’s basic building blocks to work with both inter- and intra-application programming models.
If you’re a Java developer familiar with the Spring framework (perhaps through O’Reilly’s Just Spring tutorial) and want to advance your skills with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns, and messaging systems in particular, this book is ideal.
* Learn Spring Integration fundamentals, including channels, endpoints, and messages
* Use message channels to decouple applications, separating producers from consumers
* Discover how common endpoint patterns separate a messaging application’s business logic from integration details
* Create a seamless integration between the endpoints, using Transformers
* Implement Spring Integration’s flow components to design your messaging application’s business flow
* Configure the framework’s File, FTP, JMS, and JDBC adapters to integrate with external systems
Madhusudhan Konda is an experienced Java consultant working in London, primarily with investment banks and financial organizations. Having worked in enterprise and core Java for the last 12 years, his interests lie in distributed, multi-threaded, n-tier scalable, and extensible architectures. He is experienced in designing and developing high-frequency and low-latency application architectures. He enjoys writing technical papers and is interested in mentoring.
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkDramaText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks