Added to Cart
More deals you may like
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Innovation (with featured article "The Discipline of Innovation," by Peter F. Drucker) (Harvard Business Review Must Reads)
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
To innovate profitably, you need more than just creativity. Do you have what it takes?
If you read nothing else on inspiring and executing innovation, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you innovate effectively.
Leading experts such as Clayton Christensen, Peter Drucker, and Rosabeth Moss Kanter provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
- Innovate through the front lines-not just from the top
- Adapt innovations from the developing world to wealthier markets
- Tweak new ventures along the way using discovery-driven planning
- Tailor your efforts to meet customers’ most pressing needs
- Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthDramaNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks