Added to Cart
More deals you may like
$27.46+FREE Standard Shipping
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of your order leaving the warehouse.
- Personnel includes: Celine Dion, Peabo Bryson (vocals); Walter Afanasieff (acoustic guitar, keyboards, programming); Michael Landau, Michael Thompson, Bruce Gaitch (guitar); Kenny G. (soprano saxophone); Dave Koz (saxophone); Israel Baker, Ralph Morrison, Betty Moor (violin); Alan de Veritch, Margot MacLaine, Marilyn Baker (viola); Frederick Seykora (cello); Robert Stone (contrabass); Fred Berry (flugelhorn); Robbie Buchanan (piano); C.J. Vanston (keyboards); Guy Roche (keyboards, synthesizer); Jimmy Johnson (bass); John Robinson (drums); Rafael Padilla (percussion); Claytoven Richardson, Melisa Kary, Vicki Randle, Sandy Griffith, Jeanie Tracy, Jean McLain, Terry Wood, Larry Jacobs, Joely Fisher, Liz Constantine, Joe Diggs, Diane Warren, Kitty Beethoven (background vocals).
- Producers: Ric Wake, Walter Afanasieff, Humberto Gatica, Guy Roche.
- Engineers include: Bob Cadway, Dana Jon Chappelle, Guy Roche.
- All selections are DAD except tracks 1, 6, 7 and 10 which are AAD.
- Personnel: C?line Dion (vocals, spoken vocals, background vocals); Peabo Bryson (vocals); Michael Landau, Michael Thompson (guitar); Walter Afanasieff (acoustic guitar, keyboards, bass synthesizer, Synclavier, programming); Pamela Gates, Russ Cantor, Norma Leonard, Ralph Morrison III, Davida Johnson, Gary Gertzweig, Pamela Thompkins, Harry Scorzo, Betty Moor, Teruko Brooks, Francine Walsh, Israel Baker, Bruce Dukov, Paul Shure, Ronald Clark (violin); Jorge Moraga, Michael Nowak , Margot MacLaine, Marilyn Baker, David Stenske, Alan de Veritch (viola); Joel Peskins (oboe); Kenny G (soprano saxophone); Frederick Berry (flugelhorn); Robbie Buchanan (piano, keyboards); Guy Roche (keyboards, synthesizer); Claude Gaudette, Dan Shea (keyboards, programming); Jeffrey “C.J.” Vanston (keyboards); Ren Klyce (Synclavier, sampler); Gary Cirimelli (Synclavier, background vocals); Robert Jeffrey Stone, James Hughart (double bass); John “4 Daddman” Robinson (drums); Rafael Padilla (percussion); Claytoven Richardson, Sandy Griffith, Liz Constantine, Kitty Beethoven, Melisa Kary, Jeanie Tracy, Joey Diggs, Larry Jacobs, Terry Wood, Vicki Randle, Diane Warren, Jean McClain (background vocals).
- Audio Mixers: Dana Jon Chappelle; Humberto Gatica; Patrick MacDougall; Bob Cadway; Brian Malouf.
- Recording information: Bunny Hop Studios, Shjerman Oaks, CA; Cove City Sound Studios, Long Island, NY; Criterion Studios; Encore Studios, Burbank, CA; Lighthouse Recorders, N. Hollywood, CA; Mad Hatter Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Music Grinder; Oceanway Studios; Red Zone Studios, Burbank, CA; Right Track Recording Studios, New York, NY; Studio Morin Heights, Morin Heights, Quebec, Canada; The Plant Recording Studios, Sausalito, CA; The Power Station, New York, NY; Village Recorders, Los Angeles, CA.
- Photographer: Victoria Pearson.
- Unknown Contributor Role: Ren Klyce.
- Arrangers: Claude Gaudette; Guy Roche; Rick Wake; Rich Tancredi; Robbie Buchanan; Walter Afanasieff.
- Celione Dion – she of the powerful pipes and killer romantic ballads – returned in full force on this much-anticipated sophomore disc. The woman who previously hit it huge in the U.S. with her 1991 duet with Peabo Bryson on the soundtrack of the Walt Disney movie BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (included here) clearly knew how to belt out a song, and then some. The album is full of lovely pop ballads (three from the pen Diane Warrer, the ubiquitous queen of the genre), big production flourishes, soaring chord changes, and stadium-ready guitar parts, highlights include the hit singles ‘Love Can Move Mountains’, ‘Water From The Moon’, ‘If You Asked Me To’ and ‘Did You Give Enough Love’.”
Format: CD (1 Disc)
Guest Artist: Peabo Bryson; Kenny G; Dave Koz
Release Date: 20 March, 2008
Label: Sony Import
Dimensions: 14.6 × 1.1 × 12.7 centimeters (0.09 kg)