Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Bushcraft 2.0: 101 Tips, Tricks, and Secrets About Traditional Wilderness Survival Skills to Survive, Thrive, and Master the Art of Bushcraft from A to Z!
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
- Learn the basic principles of bushcraft
- Learn how to choose the perfect bushcraft knife
- Learn how to choose all the tools and equipment for a successful bushcraft experience
- Learn about wild food
- Learn about poisonous plants and fungi that you will need to avoid
- Learn how to pack for a wilderness expedition
- Learn the skills for traveling and navigating the wilderness
- Learn the history of bushcraft skills
- Learn primitive technology skills
- Learn about the experiences of the frontiersman, mountain men and trappers
- Learn about primitive trapping
- Learn how to improvise using your basic equipment
- Learn to make shelter and fire in the wilderness
- Learn to stay warm even without modern sleeping bags
- Learn about natural shelters
- Take advantage of 101 expert tips about bushcraft and wilderness living
- Learn about the dangers of large mammal predators
- Learn how to deal with first aid and emergencies in the wilderness
- Be inspired to get out and experience the outdoors
- Be inspired to get closer to nature and away from the hustle and bustle of the 21st Century
- Learn where to look to learn more advanced bushcraft skills
- Understand why people love bushcraft
- Learn how to manage a fire to cook your food, warm your shelter and keep you safe
About the Expert
Geoffrey Guy is a lecturer in countryside, game and wildlife management at Hartpury College. He has taught at some of the most prestigious land based colleges in Britain. He trained as a professional hunter and game keeper and as well as his teaching job he still manages deer professionally as a deer stalker, carrying out culls, guiding clients and advising on deer management strategy. His experience working out of doors, hunting, trapping and teaching has equipped him with excellent bushcraft skills.
He has operated his own bushcraft and survival skills training companies since 2010 and has also managed outdoor and environmental education centers in Norfolk and Scotland over the course of his career. A keen traveler, Geoff has honed his survival skills in New Zealand and Scandinavia.
HowExpert publishes quick ‘how to’ guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthDramaNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks