Added to Cart
More deals you may like
AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies
$54.14+FREE Standard Shipping
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of your order leaving the warehouse.
Sort Out the New Features of AutoCAD 2000!
Create, Modify, and Print Your Drawings Without Hassles With AutoCAD® 2000 For Dummies® , you’ ll quickly discover just how easy it is to create professional-quality designs and drawings. Authors Mark Middlebrook and Bud Smith show you how to set up a design, draw and edit lines, add text and dimensions, even incorporate AutoCAD documents into your Web pages all while avoiding those common “ gotchas.” Whether you’ re a new AutoCAD user or you’ ve just upgraded to AutoCAD 2000, this easy-to-use reference delivers all the answers you need to get up to speed.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Discover the new AutoCAD 2000 features and put them to work
- Take full advantage of color and lineweight with the new AutoCAD 2000 approach
- Use both menu and toolbar access to commands
- Set up a drawing so that it prints without problems
- Speed up your work by using the command line as an accelerator
- Enhance your Web pages with the new AutoCAD 2000 Web access features
- Increase accessibility of your AutoCAD drawings by using AutoCAD DesignCenter
Related CategoriesNon-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Children's FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction Books > Arts & EntertainmentNon-Fiction Books > Family & HealthNon-Fiction Books > Crafts & HandiworkDramaText Books > Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks