Added to Cart
More deals you may like
(42 cm) - Pentole Agnelli Professional Aluminium 3 Mm. Round Heavy Lid With Small Loop Handle, Diameter 42 Cm.
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
Size: 42 cm
Agnelli’s pots are the official ones of the FIC, Italian Federation of Chefs.
Official NIC suppliers: Italian National Chefs.
From a factory in Italy of the countryside and dusty roads in 1907 the first products “forged” with that material then “real news”: aluminium. The architect of this enterprise was Cavaliere Baldassare Agnelli, who in Bergamo, in via Fantoni, had founded the “Baldassare Agnelli Aluminium Factory” in that year.
The company Baldassare Agnelli, promoting the study of materials and forms of cooking tools, enhances the high Italian cuisine, emphasising how important it is to combine the right tool with each type of recipe to enhance its qualities. A philosophy that has been able to win the consensus of chefs, food and wine, gourmands and enthusiasts, who recognise the products of the company Baldassare Agnelli Professional Cooking “a step ahead” in the field of cooking tools.
- Recyclable material;
- Excellent thermal conductivity;
- Energy saving of heating sources;
- Safety from a hygienic point of view;
- Compliance with laws regarding food contact containers;
- If of adequate thickness, excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock, abrasion and corrosion. It does not require maintenance;
- Suitable for induction cooking if a ferritic steel disc is applied to the bottom;
- Lightness thanks to the reduced specific weight, not to be underestimated for those who work professionally and move daily cooking tools;
- Complies with current HACCP regulations.
Limitations on the use of food preservation material, as per article 5 of Ministerial Decree 76 of 18/4/2007 as follows:
- short contact: times of less than 24 hours in any temperature condition;
- prolonged contact: times longer than 24 hours at refrigerated temperature;
- prolonged contact: times longer than 24 hours at room temperature limited to foods listed in Annex IV of the regulation.