Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia/ Lavandula intermedia (Lavender) oil
Lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. Lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
- Helps tone and revitalise skin.
- Useful for all types of skin problems such as acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings.
- Can be beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds and throat infections.
- Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
- Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
- May help with tension, panic, anxiety and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
Mist Diffuser: add 6-8 drops to the water chamber.
Topically: use a 2.5% dillution in a carrier oil.
Blends well with: Black Pepper, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli.
Lavandula angustifolia/ Lavandula intermedia (lavender) oil
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils directly to the skin. It is recommended to seek a healthcare Practitioners advice before using essential oils during Pregnancy, with medical conditions and for Children. Use this oil with caution around pets, never use topically and store bottles out of reach. If you have any concerns contact your vet.