Added to Cart
More deals you may like
- AC1350 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds ofup to 1350Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps
- 2×2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
Fast, Extended Wi-Fi Beyond the Router
AV1200 3-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit TL-WPA8630P KIT
Enjoy Excellent Wi-Fi CoverageThroughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi Speeds Up to 1200Mbps
Enjoy wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps, including 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. TheTL-WPA8630P allows you to effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network using your home’s electrical wiring. A unified powerline network supports seamless streaming video, action-packed online gaming, and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops, and smartphones in hard-to-reach places throughout your home.
Excellent Powerline Transfer Speed Up to 1200Mbps
The advanced HomePlug AV2 standard allows the extender tosupport 2×2 MIMO* with Beamforming Technology, providing users with ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. This is ideal for supporting Ultra HD streaming video, online gaming, large file transfers, and other bandwidth-intensive activities on multiple devices simultaneously.
2×2 MIMO with Beamforming
- More Stable Connections
2×2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It established multiple simultaneous connections, allowing you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
- Better Long Distance Performance
2×2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
The MIMO functionality that accompanies the HomePlug AV2standard significantly improves data transfer rates, especially during peak use hours.
Plug, Pair and Play!
1.Plug the TL-PA8010P into the wall and use an ethernet cable to connect it to the router. 2.Plug the companion TL-WPA8630P into the desired power outlet. 3.Press the ‘Pair’ button on both adapters to create a secure network. Congratulations! You can now start enjoying fast, seamlesswired and wireless connections.
Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Unify Your Network with the Wi-Fi Clone Button
The TL-WPA8630P can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button. After pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere and start enjoying a seamless network that extends throughout your entire home or office.
Easily Add Additional Extenders Using the Auto Sync Function
To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on both devices. Once this process is complete, you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronized on all network devices automatically.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (up to 16A*) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Moreover, the built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
*Power output of up to 16A is suitable for television, laptop, game console, and even high-power electrical appliances.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P allows you to provide wired Internet connectionsfor your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs, and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
Distracted by Blinking LEDs?
You can easily turn off the LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC App on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on yourcomputer.
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC App make it easy to manage and secure your network. You can download the tpPLC App for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC atwww.tp-link.com
*Powerline devices need to be connected to the same electrical circuit and must be deployed in sets of two or more. TP-LINK Powerline devices work with any HomePlug AV or HomePlug AV2 compatible Powerline devices from any brands.Specifications
- Plug Type: AU
- Standards and Protocols
- HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901,IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11a/ac 5GHz
- 3 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Pair, Reset, LED On/Off, Wi-Fi Clone
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 10.8 W (230V/50Hz)
- Standby:5W (230V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator
- Power, Powerline, Ethernet, 2.4G Wi-Fi, 5G Wi-Fi
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- TL-WPA8630P:6.0 × 3.0 × 1.7 in. (152 × 75 × 42mm)
- TL-PA8010P:5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)
- Range: 300 meters in house
- Quality of Service
- Supports up to 4-level type QoS
- Support up to 8-level VLAN priority field
- Security: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- IGMP: IGMP v1/v2/v3
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents
- AV1200 Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit: TL-WPA8630P &
- 2-meter CAT.5e Ethernet Cable * 2
- Quick Installation Guide
- Box Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 9.1 × 7.5 × 3.9 in. (230×190×100 mm)
- System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux2
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F ~ 158°F (-40°C ~ 70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 1694How to customize powerline network name using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- 1693How to configure powerline guest network using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- 1692How to configure Wi-Fi Schedules using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- 1691How to go to web configuration page using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- 1690How to add a device using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?
- 1618How to add another powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button?
- 1617How to secure your powerline network by pairing?
- 1616How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1615How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1614How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1613How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1612How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1611How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1610How to turn on or off the LEDs on devices using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1609How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (newlogo)?
- 1608How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- 1576How to Change Wireless Setting Using the tpPLC App (Smartphone)?