Added to Cart
More deals you may like
POC Ventral SPIN Road Bike Helmet Apophyllite Green Matte
Whole Helmet Approach
POC have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral SPIN by using their whole-helmet approach to development. Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet’s airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced.
Ideal Balance Between Weight and Protection
Other features of the whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), POC’s patent-pending silicone pad technology; a lightweight adjustment system and an ergonomic precision strap provides a flexible, comfortable and secure fit. Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other.
A silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
The helmet passes through the air with minimal drag thanks to a design inspired by the Venturi effect.
Developed with input from pro riders, the Ventral is the new benchmark for aerodynamic performance, safety and speed.
• Aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence design
• SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) silicone pad technology
• Accelerated airflow zones reduce fluid drag
• Extreme cooling and ventilation
• High performance EPS liner
• Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
• Personalised light-weight size adjustment system
• Adjustable precision straps for extra comfort and safety
• Eye garage to keep sunglasses secure when on helmet
• Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team
• Certification: AS/NZS2063-2008
• Small: 50 – 56cm
• Medium: 54 – 59cm
• Large: 56 – 61cm