Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
This book provides a concise, concept-rich, and well-illustrated text of medical physiology. Written primarily for undergraduate medical students, the lucidity of the text should also appeal to a large section of health professionals.
Key features of the book
- The four cornerstones of this book are utility, lucidity, brevity, and contextual relevance.
- The content of each chapter maps well onto a single easy-paced lecture.
- The key words and phrases in the text are emphasized for quick revision.
- The text is complemented by numerous simple diagrams that can be quickly comprehended.
- The relevant fundamentals of physics and chemistry are recapitulated in the early chapters.
- The complex anatomy of the brain is elucidated through three-dimensional schematic diagrams.
- Revision questions listed at the end of each chapter relate mostly to the how’s and why’s of physiological mechanisms.
- Comic illustrations seek to lighten the mood as the reader reckons with the intricacies of the subject.
Related CategoriesMusicalNon-Fiction > Library & Info SciencesNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesFiction > Historical FictionNon-Fiction > GardeningBiographySportText Books > Primary - Top SellersNon-Fiction > Animals & NatureNon-Fiction > Language & LinguisticsSport > FitnessNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.HorrorDronesNon-Fiction > ScienceMotor RacingNon-Fiction > Family & HealthSociety & Social Sciences2020 DiariesNon-Fiction > TransportationDocumentaryNotebooksFiction > Erotic FictionStage MusicalsKids & Children > Educational Material